Binary Stack, simple yet incredibly addictive puzzle game, just received an update.
If you play Binary Stack a lot you should be aware of the fact than accidental moves happen. Now you can undo your accidental move with one click. At the beginning of each game you can undo two moves, and during the gameplay it can be increased to six moves.
If you are not familiar with te game here is a short instruction:
- Each dot has a colour and number
- Connect two dots to create a dot with higher number and earn points
- Dots can be stacked up vertically and horizontally
- Plan your moves
- Do as many combos as possible
- Watch out, your space is limited
Binary Stack is absolutely free.